Insurance that benefits you and the UK Fireball Association
UKGlobal's craft and personal insurance solutions are designed to provide Members of the UK Fireball Association with the most appropriate cover, and highly competitive premiums, negotiated on your behalf. A further benefit is that taking cover out with UKGlobal provides additional income for the Association, helping fund Member activities.
Member craft insurance scheme 2016/17
The 2016/17 Fireball insurance scheme provides Members with significant premium and cover benefits, including:
• New-for-old cover on sails, covers, masts, spars and rigging
• No Hitchlock & Clamping Condition
• Minimum premium of £70* for lower value craft
• Multi-craft discount of 10%
• Ability to insure non-Fireball craft
• 10% discount for new customers**
* for Fireball craft with value under £1,000, £250 excess and 3 years No Claims Discount. Excludes Insurance Premium Tax
**10% new policyholder discount subject to having sailed a Fireball in the last 12 months without making an insurance claim
Standard Policy Terms and Conditions apply
- 2016/17 Fireball craft insurance scheme brochure
- 2016/17 Fireball craft insurance statement of fact form
- Fireball craft insurance claim form
For more information, or to obtain a quote, please contact UKGlobal on 01883 333 512.
Alternatively, you can download and complete the Statement of Fact and email a copy to Jerry at email@example.com.
UKGlobal Private Clients
UKGlobal Private Clients is designed for Members paying more than £1,000 a year on their personal insurance, and provides:
• Individual, personal advice
• A rigorous assessment of your insurance requirements
• Access to Defaqto 5-star rated policies from mainstream and specialist insurers
With UKGlobal’s businesslike approach to personal insurance you can be confident that you and your lifestyle are properly protected.
For more information please contact UKGlobal Private Clients on 01883 333 500.
The UK Fireball Association is an Introducer Appointed Representative of UKGlobal Risk Solutions Limited.
UKGlobal is a trading style of UKGlobal Risk Solutions Limited.
UKGlobal Risk Solutions Limited, Quadrant House, Croydon Road, Caterham, Surrey, CR3 6TR
UKGlobal Risk Solutions Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Reference number 460003.
UKGlobal Risk Solutions Limited is registered as a company in England and Wales No 05926710 Registered office: Devonshire House, 60 Goswell Road, London, EC1M 7AD.
To access the information on this page you must be a member of the United Kingdom Fireball Association. If you are a member of the United Kingdom Fireball Association then please log in or register now. Please allow a few days after registering for access rights to members only pages to be granted.